We have added support for the Morpho & Precision PB 510 devices through the backup ESP verasys, in the Aadhaar biometric flow. To use the flow, customers will have to download the latest version of the Leegality Helper App that's available for download from the Google Playstore.
You can now configure cloud DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) as a sign type option for group invitations.
This new addition is readily available across our New Document Flow, Workflows, and API 3.0 version. However, please note that this function is not compatible with API 2.1 due to its limitations in supporting Group Invitees.
The attached image provides a glimpse into the Cloud DSC Options in the Workflow Creation process. As a Workflow Creator, you have the autonomy to set the signer ID for each participant individually, or delegate this responsibility to the Workflow Runner to arrange at the time of Workflow execution. In addition, we have also added a verification module. This will allow Workflow Creators to cross-verify the details of a signer with the information present in their Certificate Details, further enhancing the reliability and security of Cloud DSC as a sign type.
Leegality APIs now support end-to-end encryption through an additional payload encryption capability. This enables customers to add an additional layer of security and ensure that the API payloads are encrypted using client specific key pairs. To know more visit our API documentation: https://docs.leegality.com/v3#section/Payload-Encryption
We have rolled out an update to notification emails that get triggered for group invitations. Earlier, the emails sent for group invitations were identical to the emails sent for indivdual invitations. This would confuse group invitees, because the emails would not give any contextual information such as the name of their group, other signers in the group, the threshold of the group, as well as the status of other signers in the group.
The revamped notification emails will now cover all of this contextual information for the grouped signatories. See the KB here
We have rolled out a new API to eSign invitations created with DocSigner eSign. This is done to speed up the signing process for documents in queue to be automatically e-signed (via doc signer).
With this new API, instead of configuring Automated Docsigner and keeping the customers waiting for upto a few minutes, our clients can immediately call the new DocSigner Signing API to eSign the docsigner invitation without any wait time.
Note: This API works only with Docsigner invitations (not automated docsigners). The Docsigner must also be hosted on Leegality's server.
We have made upgrades to Sign Upload on app1. Till now, users have been able to upload a signature drawn on plain white paper. However, we have taken this a step further and developed an automatic signature detection system.
With this new update, users can now upload a picture of a document with a signature anywhere on the page. The system will automatically detect the signature and draw a crop box around it. This feature will be especially helpful for users in rural areas who found the additional step of manually cropping the image around the signature to be time-consuming and tedious.
Additionally, this new feature also works with PAN cards where the signatures are clear and visible in good lighting conditions. We hope that this new update will make the Sign Upload feature even more accessible and user-friendly for all our users.
2 new fields have been added to the stamp form in the product i.e. a.) Purchased By - In case an intermediary is purchasing the stamps on someone's behalf b.) Stamp Duty paid by - This can be either one of the first party or the second party mentioned.
This is relevant for eStamp purchases for certain customers who act as intermediaries for their own customers.
A few months back, we rolled out support for Revenue Stamps, which is a unique category of stamps used for Demand Promissory Notes (DPNs) and other documents. We are now rolling out an upgrade which allows you to affix more than one Revenue Stamp for a document.
You can specify the number of revenue stamps you want to affix to your document when creating a new document via the dashboard or through APIs.
In the dashboard flows, you can specify the number of revenue stamps by entering the value in the "Number of Revenue Stamps" input field after enabling Revenue Stamps.
For API flows, a new parameter has been added to API 2.1 create request - revenueStampQuantity, where the quantity of revenue stamps to be attached needs to be mentioned.
In workflows, you can configure the revenue stamp quantity when creating the workflow, or alternatively pass the quantity when running the workflow via the dashboard or the API 3.0.
In order to ensure backward compatibility, if "revenueStamp Quantity" is not passed, we will assume a value of 1 in the API.
An enhancement has been made to revenue stamps whereby you can now attach more than 1 revenue stamps to a document (which was earlier restricted to 1)
Things to note:
In order to ensure backward compatibility "revenueStamp Quantity" if not passed will assume a value of 1 in the API since before this implementation customers did not need to pass this parameter to attach a single revenue stamp.
In previous release of custom webhook headers, clients were enabled to add additional headers to the webhook calls for authentication purposes.
Please note, once configured we were appending these headers to all the webhook calls. But clients may require to:
1. add headers only to webhook call of certain documents/workflows
2. add different types of headers to different webhooks
To cater to these needs:
1. At the time of configuring webhook headers, a Profile ID would now be generated.
2. This Profile ID would be shared with the clients over a secure email.
3. Senders can add this Profile ID in workflows, new documents Flows or API calls.
4. Only the invitations having an associated Profile ID would have the mapped additional headers in the webhook calls
For APIs: this profile ID can be passed at this path: $.invitees.webhook.profileId
For Co-ordiante Picker Webhook: path: $.coordinate_picker_webhook_profileId
For New Document and Workflow Configuration Flows: Go to Invitee Level Options > Add custom URLs and webhooks > Webhook Profile ID.
The Webhook Payload can be encrypted as per the clients' request. The following steps are required for encryption
A little bit about encryption
Payload Encryption provides another layer of security to webhooks. We have used AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) Encryption Algorithm with CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) mode to encrypt the payloads of the webhook.
Using the client’s public key, a 256 bits AES key is encrypted and then this AES key is used to encrypt the payload.
We are excited to announce the launch of the highly anticipated NeSL non-lending flow. This new feature allows banks to use NeSL for non-financial use cases such as-
Compared to Lending flows (Individual or Non-Individual), the NeSL non-lending flow does not contain any loan details (such as loan number, sanction number, and EMI amount) in its form. However, the Stamp Details and Invitee Details remain the same for Non-Lending flow.
In the sending journey, if NeSL eSign type is enabled for a signer, after the invite page, senders need to fill the NeSL form. This form will now have a new option called ‘Operational Creditor’. We’ll be changing this name to ‘Non-Lending’ soon, so stay tuned! This option corresponds to the non-lending flow.
A few things to keep in mind:
Please note that the non-lending flow cannot be used with NeSL Lending Credentials configured for your organization. If you wish to enable the non-lending flow, please contact our Support Team to change your credentials.
Now, whenever a customer wants to store their DocSigner Certificate on Leegality's server, they can do it by themselves without any support/ tech team involvement.
Currently, clients have 2 ways of configuring a DocSigner Certificate:
Till now, if a client wanted to configure their certificate at Leegality's server end, it required the customer to reach out to Leegality, and the doc signer was configured by Leegality’s team internally.
Now, we have provided a config for clients to seamlessly configure their Docsigner Certificate on Leegality's environment.
The activity logs for completed documents will now have a link to download the Audit Trail. This link can be used to download the Audit Trail even after the document is deleted.
Using this functionality, customers can directly download audit trails from the dashboard without reaching out to our support team.
The link will be accessible to the sender & invitees of the document, admins in the organization, and other users and CCs with whom the document has been shared.
We are excited to announce the latest addition to NeSL: The NeSL MultiDoc feature! This new feature allows users to send multiple documents with corresponding eStamps affixed just before each document, providing a more organized and user-friendly experience.
In the current process, all stamps are affixed together before the documents, which can be confusing for users who prefer the appearance of stamps affixed just before their corresponding document. With NeSL MultiDoc, each eStamp has a certificate number that is imprinted on the document it corresponds to, making it easy for users to identify which stamp corresponds to which document.
Note that you can attach multiple stamps to a single document.
Version 1 of this feature includes support in API 2.1 flow.
Previously, a standard webhook structure was available for communication of invitation status and signed documents.
Now, the clients wanting to authenticate the webhook calls from Leegality can add custom headers to these webhook calls according to their needs.
Why do we need it?
Authentication is a standard process, especially for API calls from outside systems. Currently, 'private salt' allows clients to authenticate these calls. Clients, due to reasons like compatibility with their existing systems, may want to authenticate headers as well. Previously, we have received such requests from SIB (using Nucleus), Tata AIG, Grant Thronton, etc.
This should improve the onboarding process for our clients and make it smoother.
What kind of parameters can be added to the headers?
Rather than allowing only a certain type of authentication method, we have productised this solution which is capable of supporting a wide variety of authentication from simple basic authentication via user ID and password to complicated OAuth2.0 via tokens. Clients can add both static and dynamic (fetched from an API) key-value pairs in the webhook headers
How to configure the headers?
Step 1: Clients can share their authentication requirements over a secure email.
For static fields, expected key-value pairs would be required.
For dynamic fields (API fetched), API documentation and expected key-value pair would be required.
Step2: We will configure these from the backend and inform the client of the expected response
Step 3: Once deployed, clients should expect all their webhook calls to have these additional headers
For dynamic parameters, an API call will be made to the URL (shared by client in the API documentation) to fetch the required parameters in real time and they will be added to the headers like in the case of static parameters.
We have launched a new module that affixes revenue stamps exclusively.
Things to note:
We have launched Regional Languages in the signing journey on the production environment! We now support the following 10 languages in the signing journey : India: - English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, and Odia.
In all NeSL flows (F2F and nonF2F), we will now send a Leegality email/SMS with the signing URL.
The signing URL will be visible on the Details Page and will also be received in the 2.1/3.0 API response.
Things of note:
We’ve fixed the issue that made the document ID and stamps ID spillover on the document content when multiple stamps were attached to the document.
Now a maximum of 10 IDs will be digitally imprinted on the document and the rest of the stamp IDs will be available in the document properties.
We've added an API for the manual activation of invitations! This new API is a part of API 3.1-
This API can activate any inactive invite when required. When to use this - when an intervening signer is unable to sign but the sender wants other signers to proceed with signing.
We have launched the Physical Signature Capture on production environment (app1).
Typically banks and other financial systems require that the drawn signature resembles closely to the signature in their records for approval.
Signature upload will be one of the virtual signs that can be configured where a user will be able to upload a signature drawn on a plain white paper.
A new parameter has been added called "replicateStampCoordinates".
If this parameter is passed as "true", then the eSign coordinates passed for page 1 will be replicated for all the stamp papers in the document.
This feature is useful for API integrations where customers have integrated the 2.1 API and need to pass page specific eSign coordinates, but who are unsure how many stamp papers will be added through group stamping.
These customers can now pass "replicateStampCoordinates" as "true" and be assured that all stamp papers (regardless of how many get attached) carry the necessary eSign coordinates, without affecting eSign coordinates on other pages.
We have launched Contact Book on production environment (app1).
This will appear under MY DRAWER once access is enabled via Admin Panel.You can Add, Edit, and Share contacts within the organisation.
To add contacts:
Refer the knowledge bank article here for more info and screenshots: https://support.leegality.com/portal/en/kb/articles/contact-book
We have optimised NeSL Support flow by displaying Transaction ID to users. Transaction ID for NeSL Sign Invitations will be visible on the Details Page.
Whenever a client has an issue with NeSL, the client can get the Transaction ID from the Details page and reach out to NeSL directly, without involving the support team & tech team
We have added Multi-stamping functionality in NeSL flow. Instead of generating just one stamp for every use-case, we can now generate multiple stamp papers.
A user can attach up to 10 eStamps having different values to the document for the NeSL sign instead of combining multiple stamp values into a single stamp paper.
Multi-stamping is supported through Dashboard, API flow as well as excel flow.
Multi-Stamping solves for the following problems:
Invitees can now reject sign invitations in the signing journey itself, and provide a message at the time of rejecting invitations.
This will enable senders to distinguish between sign invitations that the invitee does not want to sign and sign invitations that the invitee has not yet opened/ forgotten to sign.
This also opens another channel of communication between senders & invitees - messages which would have to be communicated offline can now be communicated inside the Leegality app.
You can now check verification details on the dashboard. If verification is enabled for Aadhaar, DSC, Cloud DSC or NeSL, you will be able to view whether the verification was a success or a failure, and what was the parameter that caused the failure (if any).
You can also view the digital sign certificate in case the sign is successfully applied to the document.
Note: This will be applicable only to new invitations created henceforth.
The mac parameter has been added to the webhook. This allows users to verify that the webhook call is coming from Leegality's servers.
1. NeSL eSign is now supported on the 2.1 API as well.
Look out for the parameter called neslData in the API documentation: https://docs.leegality.com/#tag/eSigning-Gateway/paths/~1sign~1request/post
2. NeSL e-stamp support has now been extended to a total of 19 states including West Bengal & Madhya Pradesh.
We have rolled out a new version (v 3.1) of the Details API.
The 3.1 Details API is a powerful & flexible API that can be used to fetch all data & files related to documents sent/signed using Leegality.
1) The new API covers a number of fields which were previously not covered in our Details API, including fields pertaining to new features like CC, Cloud DSC, Reviewer Rejection & Invitee Groups.
2) The new API has been designed in a way that is highly scalable - when new fields are added in the future, we can simply upgrade the API without affecting existing integrations. This is expected to improve the roll-out time of new features being added to the Details API in the future.
3) The new API is highly flexible - clients can pick & choose exactly those data points they want to receive, while ignoring the rest.
In workflows which have at-least 1 reviewer, there will be an option under "Advanced Options" called "Prevent Changes to Signing Order".
When this toggle is enabled at the time of creating a workflow, the workflow runner will not be able to manually activate invitees or delete invitees.
This will ensure that signers in the signing order after a reviewer will only be able to sign if the reviewer approves the document.
This feature has been developed to enhance the robustness of the reviewer feature, and then solidify its use case as a "maker-checker".
Note 1: This feature will be available to all clients who have reviewers enabled.
Note 2: This feature is specific to workflows. Its not available in the New Document Flow/ API 2.1.
You can now create text-boxes using our template generator in a way that filling one text box automatically fills a number of other text boxes.
This will work for small textboxes and large textboxes.
This upgrade is targeted towards template use cases where certain text fields (like name or address) are repeated in several places in a document.
The new upgrade will allow users to easily fill multiple boxes with the same input value.
This is a dashboard only feature without any changes to APIs or Excel Upload. A demo video will be released shortly.
'Coordinate Picker' feature have been introduced in the Leegality application.
This feature can be enabled for a particular organisation from the Config in Admin panel and then can be configured through
Accounts >>Department>> Invitee configs.
The Coordinate picker sender can drop custom coordinates on the document before sending it to invitees via both Leegality Helper or SDK.
Coordinate Picker feature is currently live for API 2.1 on Sandbox.
Custom colour issue for the department: Earlier Sign button and the loading bar in the signing journey had the default colour (blue) irrespective of the colour set for the department. Now the button and the loading bar in the signing journey will have the custom colour set.
Custom date range issue on the Document Listing page: Earlier when the custom date range was set by the user, then the dates on the listing screen disappeared and the documents were shown for All Dates. Now the exact date range is shown and the documents are listed as per the range set by the user.
Document listing fix: Earlier when a document(with signing order enabled) was received to a single invitee multiple times, then multiple rows of the same document was shown in the Received folder although one of the logged in user was inactive. Now the fix has been done, only a single row of the
Document will be shown in the received folder for which the logged in user is active
Much awaited feature 'Reviewer Rejection comments' is now live.
With this feature, the reviewer will have the capability to add a comment when the document is rejected. And this message will be reflected in the following:
(i) Invitee details on the Document details page
(ii) Signing update and Document completion mails triggered to the Reviewer, Sender and CC.
Group invitations - Post completion message has been updated.
When the signer/reviewer accesses the URL after the group is completed, the message shown was:
"You do not have access to this URL".
Now, the message has been updated to:
"This group invitation is already complete".
1. API to fetch Stamp Consumption details - New field 'Expired' has been added which signifies the number of stamps expired in every stamp series.
Earlier, all the expired stamps were shown in the 'unused' column under stamp details.
2. API to show expiry date of stamps - This API will show the list of stamps which are going to expire.
This API has two request parameters - 'lookUpPeriod' and 'includeExpired'.
“LookupPeriod” defines the timeframe for checking stamp expiry. The default value of 'lookUpPeriod' is 30, which will show the stamps which will expire in 30 days.
“includeExpired” defines whether you want to get data of stamps which have already expired. The default value is false, which will exclude the stamps which are already expired.
The biometric virtual sign feature is live on app1.
Customers can use the MantraMFS 100 biometric device to apply an electronic fingerprint as part of the virtual sign journey.
The flow has been implemented for New Document, Workflow, and API flows.
Issue: When Email Customization (signer specific emails) is done for a client, signer mails were triggered in the case of Reviewer also.
This issue has been resolved now and default set of Reviewer notifications will be triggered when none of Emails are customized for Reviewer. The fix has been deployed on App1.
1. When Custom mapped excel was uploaded by the user, the values for the fields Radio button and Check box were not filled out in the generated Document. Although, the values were correctly filled out in the Document when Excel was upload without custom mapping.
This issue has been fixed now for Custom mapping.
2. When a stamp group is used, we specify the Group name as well as the Stamp Value in the API payload.
But in the Audit trail ( of completed document), it showed Stamp value as the Stamp series (series added in the stamp group).
Suppose a stamp group PB01 has stamp series 01 (denomination 50) and the Stamp value entered was 200. Then in the final document, there were 4 stamp pages but in the Audit trail - the field Stamp value was equal to 50 (instead of 200).
This issue has now been fixed.
API documentation has been updated for CC and Cloud DSC.
1) The following APIs have been updated: API 2.1 (create eSign request), API 3.0 (create eSign request), Success & Error Webhooks, Details API 3.0, Transaction Status API, and Reactivate Expired Documents API.
2) Cloud DSC will be referred to as "Offline_Sign" in the APIs due to technical reasons. Appropriate explanations are being added to the documentation for ease of reference.
3) API 2.1 support for Cloud DSC does not support the option to fix signer ID at the moment.
1. The wording for sign type 'eMudhra' has been changed from "Offline sign" to "Cloud DSC".
The change will be reflected in the Dashboard settings, Sending journey, Details page, Activity logs, Audit trail as well as the Signing journey.
2. Earlier only jpg format of image file was supported in the Image dynamic field within the template (in Safari browser). Now it supports both .jpg and .png formats of images.
1. Earlier when the stamp expiry was extended, the page did not refresh automatically. Now, the issue has been handled, on extending the expiry - page will be refreshed.
2. When the extend expiry button is pressed, an alert should pop up for confirmation added before extending the expiry of stamps to prevent accidental clicks.
A confirmation pop-up with message "Are you sure? - Do you want to extend the expiry?" has been added.
3. Earlier only webhook version 2.1 was supported in the New Document Flow and all versions were supported on the Workflow.
Now, all webhook versions - 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 are also supported in the New document flow same as that in the Workflow.
6. There was an issue while loading the template with header and footer. Quite lengthy templates when coupled with the header and footer the document generation failed in the Document creation and signing journey.
We have optimized the method through which it would be much less time taking. But, if the template has current page number in the header or footer then it might take some time.
A new category of invitees has been added named CC.
The purpose of CC invitee is to keep a track of
all the document related activities.
CC feature can be enabled for a particular organisation from the Config in Admin panel and then through Account level settings.
CC feature is currently live for New Document flow on Sandbox.
1. When a reviewer is completing its reviewingjourney, default sign coordinates were being shown, which was misleading for the clients, as a reviewer actually does eSign the document.
Therefore, in order to remove the conflict, eSign coordinates have been removed from the reviewer journey.
2. When a document was being created with a stamp group containing expired stamp series, then a non-stamped document was getting created, instead of an error being shown.
This has been fixed --> an error message will now be visible on the Front End saying "Insufficient stamps in the stamp group to create desired stamp value".
This check has been added in the New Document flow, Workflow, API 3.0 and API 2.1.
3. Earlier when hyperlinks were added in the template header or footer, then document generation failed in both sending and signing journey.
In order to avoid this issue, the hyperlink functionality has been removed from header and footer in both Dashboard and Admin panel.
4. Earlier the stamp series list had columns - total, reserved, used, unused, blocked, and process. But the expired stamps were not included in any of these columns, making it difficult for the user to figure out the no. of expired stamps.
Therefore, an Expired column has been added on the stamp series listing screen. This feature was previously added on for Client Dashboard and has now also been added in Admin panel.
1. Earlier the clients were getting confused between the Sandbox, App1 environment, and were using Sandbox environment for Production activities. In order to make it more evident, we have added a banner on the top which clearly says "Testing Environment" across all screens (on the Sandbox environment).
The fix has currently been deployed on Kepler (signing journey) and will soon be launched in the Sending journey.
2. Issue that rate of Interest field did not take decimal value. Now, the validation has been changed and can accept decimal values upto 2 decimal places.
3. The custom consent length has been increased from 500 to 1000 characters.
4. Few of the labels(Invitee level configs and Signing journey options) in Workflow and New document flow were different. Therefore, to make it alike and more user friendly label changes have been made in Workflow(same as New Document Flow).
5. Clients faced an issue where users with many sign invitations had to login and logout multiple times. Therefore, in order to avoid login and logout, we have integrated Web SDK in Dashboard.
When sign/approve button is clicked from Document details page or Document listing page(Received tab), the user will be redirected to a New Tab to complete the signing jouney. Once the signing is completed, the window will automatically close and the parent window data will be refreshed.
Currently, proforma invoices for stamp paper orders are generated in a cumulative format containing both the BOS and the service charges part in the same invoice. Now, proforma invoices will be split into 2 parts in case there is a stamp paper order - BOS and Service charges proforma will form 2 pages of a single pdf
Note: any other taxable items will be included in the Non-BOS proforma
Feature to flatten is live on app1.
We can enable this feature in Accounts>> Department >> Document Configuration >> Toggle on "Enforce conversion of Editable PDFs into Uneditable PDFs.
If the toggle is enabled and any document is created from either New document flow or workflow, the final document will be flattened/non-editable.
NOTE: This feature has been disabled for existing clients. It will be automatically enabled for new users.
Multi PDF support in API 2.1 has been deployed on app1.
1. Radio button deselect issue in the Sending journey.
2. Label should not be repeated for the same group of Checkbox/Radio button in the Signing journey.
3. Documentation published for POST - Create an eSigning request from API 2.1
(a) Smartname Verification Request > invitees > Signatures > config > verifySmartName
(b) Two Factor Authentication Request > invitees > twoFactorAuthentication
1. Expiry date format changed in POST request- Create an eSigning Request. Response Schema > Data > expiryDate
2. Attachments description changed for GET - API to check document details.
(i) Response Schema > Data > Attachments (attachments uploaded by sender)
(ii) Response Schema > Data > Invitations > Attachments (attachments uploaded by the invitee in the signing journey).
If a document is uploaded with more than 30 invitees in the New Document Flow, the default coordinates will be placed only for the first 30 invitees. However, the sender will be able to manually configure coordinates for all invitees.
A message explaining the above will pop-up on the coordinates setting page in such a scenario.
This change has been implemented to facilitate smooth loading of documents even in situations where a large number of invitations have been configured.
1) Deleting a Sign Invitation: This API allows for deletion of individual invitations, without deleting a document as a whole.
Earlier, we provided API support only for deleting the entire document.
2) Manual Completion of Documents: This API allows for manual completion of documents, which do not have any pending eSigns.
The Documentation for Group Invitee has been published.
1. Switching to 2FA check in Edit document: A user can be switched to 2FA only when both email and phone number are provided.
2. Doc signer support for Group invitee: Earlier for group invitee, there were 3 sign types - Aadhar, Virtual and DSC
3. Use shortcuts when creating templates: Hover over the tools in template, shortcut keys will be shown.
1. Support for Reviewer in API 2.1 - API's updated - POST(to create eSign request) and PUT(to edit/update the existing request) 2 parameters have been added:
(i) isApprover : if the value is "true" then the invitee will be "Reviewer". : if the value is "false" then the invitee will be "Signer" or don't pass parameter at all
(ii) recordApproverResponse : if the value is "true" then the reviewers response will be logged in Audit trail. Refer to this documentation: https://docs.leegality.com
2. Audit Trail issue for non authenticated users from public details page
1) eSign System Notifications:
This includes sub- categories for each esign type (Aadhaar, Virtual, DSC, DocSigner and Automated Sign). Clients can subscribe to the relevant sub-categories in order to receive downtime related notifications.
2) API Notifications:
Clients can subscribe to this category in order to receive notifications regarding APIs (downtime issues/updates etc).
3) Invoicing & Billing Notifications:
Clients can subscribe to this category
in order to receive notifications regarding invoicing & billing (GST /TDS related changes etc).
1. Group Invitee - New Document Flow
2. SMS Template for Reviewer
3. Group completion logic of Reviewers (Group will not be marked complete in case of reject)
4. Issue - switching from Reviewer to Signer
5. Issue - Supporting document support in case of group of
6. Issue - Multi pdf doc creation through API (Department owner and user)
Group Invitee for Document Flow has been deployed on Sandbox.
To turn on Group Invitee, add configuration "Group Invitees Access" with the value "True" from the Support panel. To enable for the Dashboard, go to Accounts Tab >> Department >> Invitee level Configurations >> Toggle on "Enable Group Invitees for organisation" >> Update
In document flow, we can create group(s) of invitees (minimum:2) along with the no. of signs required to mark the group complete.
The configurations(signature type and Invitee level options) will remain same for all invitees in the group. Invitees can be Signers or Reviewers.
1. Account Settings
2. Invitee Screen
3. Document Preview page
4. Document Details page
5. Completion Notification
Note: There will no significant changes in the Activity logs, Audit trail, Billing-eSign Consumption history, and Signing journey.
Stamp APIs - to fetch detailed list of Stamp Series and Stamp Groups Documentation link:
Wallet APIs - to fetch the Wallet Balance and Purchase list Documentation link: